Nov 18, 2009

Did Sweety call u today?


I am a kind of person who believe rules are meant to be followed and respected. Speaking out loud, Music pouring out of headphones and telephone conversations, in Library are really annoying and these things happen every now and then even in a country like U.S.

Okie.........lets come to the matter, i was really freaked out yesterday because of the troubling environment in the library around me and hence i intended to keep my ears shut and mind focused not to listen to the surroundings.In the evening, I was heading towards home after a long day study in Library and i was waiting in the Bus Stop for my Bus. There was also an American teen age girl waiting with me. She was busy playing with her phone when i came to the waiting bench, so i did not disturb her saying Hello or Hai. I was passing time watching the traffic and suddenly i heard "Did Sweety call u today?"

I turned around, It was that American girl who asked me. I thought, Oh my God...my freaky day is still not over and there is one more Crazy creature near me. I thought she misunderstood me for someone else. I asked her, What "Sweety" what "Call". Then she said "Cold, Its pretty cold today". I became full of teeth and i said "ya ya, Its pretty cold today". I realized, It was me who was Crazy! I heard "Its Pretty Cold today" as "Did sweety call u today".

1 comment:

  1. That's really cute!! such things happen to me too then and there..

    ReplyDelete